- Turning the Hourglass: Children’s Therapeutic Passage Through Traumas and Past Lives by Christine Alisa, M.S.
- Wondrous Places of the Heart: Alternative Therapy with Children by Christine Alisa
- Children’s Past Lives by Carol Bowman
- Return From Heaven by Carol Bowman
- The Handbook of Gestalt Play Therapy by Rinda Bloom
- The Child’s Eye View: Gestalt therapy with Children, Adolescents, and Families by Ruth Lampert
- The Gestalt Therapy Book by Joel Latner
- Creative Process in Gestalt Therapy by Joseph Zinker
- The Healing Power of Play: Working with Abused Children by Eliana Gil, Ph.D.
- Working with Children to Heal Interpersonal Trauma: The Power of Play by Eliana Gil, Ph.D.
- Treating Abused Adolescents by Eliana Gil, Ph.D.
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Psychiatrist, His Young Patient and Past-Life Therapy by Brian L Weiss
- Through Time Into Healing: How Past Life Regression Therapy Can Heal Mind, Body and Soul by Brian L Weiss
- Regression Therapy: A Handbook for Professionals by Winafred B. Lucas
- Past Lives Therapy: Past Life Regression Special Edition with Past Life Therapy Center by Morris Netherton
- Strangers in the Land of confusion by Morris Nerherton
- Other Lives, Other Selves: A Jungian Psychotherapist Discovers Past Lives by Roger Woolger
- Healing your Past Lives: Exploring the Many Lives of the Soul by Roger Woolger
- Windows To Our Children by Violet Oaklander, Ph.D.
- Hidden Treasure by Violet Oaklander, Ph.D.
Some Children’s Books to use in therapy:
- Go Away Big Green Monster by Ed Emberg
- My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss
- No No, The Seal by Sherry Patterson
- Elbert’s Bad Word by Audrey and Don Wood
- Grandfather Twilight by Barbara Berger
- Today I Feel Silly, Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born by Jamie Lee Curtis
- The Temper Tantrum Book by Edna Mitchell Preston
- The Giving Tree, Falling Up by Shel Silverstein
- SAVE –Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- AFSP – American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Domestic Shelters
- Healthy Women
- NAMI– National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Child Abuse Hotline
- Zero to Three
- STAND for children
Low Cost Therapy Center
- SCCC– Southern California Counseling Center
- MHA– Mental Health America
Christine Alisa, M.S. is a traditionally based clinician and an Alternative Therapist. Her innovative work with adults, families, children and therapists moves people through an effective transformational process uncovering and clearing issues of abuse and trauma.
Christine Alisa, M.S. MFT21144
295 Redondo Ave., Suite 103
Long Beach, CA 90803
To book an appointment,
please call: 562-619-5883
For other inquiries: email@example.com
Book a complimentary discovery session or for speaking engagement