A New Education for Therapists & Alternative Healers
April 28-30, 2017
Long Beach, California
- Feeling limited by traditional therapy?
- Looking to expand your practice to include Alternative Therapy Techniques?
Violet Oaklander, Ph.,D. with Christine Alisa, MS
Author of Windows to Our Children World Renowned Child Therapist
Chris has presented at the following conferences and congresses:
- “Past Life Therapy with Children and Adolescents” Pre-Conference Training October 2nd & 3rd, 2014 for the World Congress of Regression Therapy 5- WCRT5 Mind Healing Body, Body Healing Mind in Regression Therapy in Porto, Portugal October 5- 8 2015.
- “Past Life Therapy With Children and Adolescents” Workshop for the EARTh Annual Convention Femininity, Masculinity and Sexuality in Estonia July 7-12, 2013.
- “Keynote Speech: Past Life Therapy and its Impact on Children,” and Workshop: “Birth Trauma Therapy With Children.” And a Past Life Therapy Demonstration with an adolescent at the Past Life. For PLRC2-ARRR (Past Life Regression Conference 2 – The Association for Regression and Reincarnation Research) Integration in Hyderabad, India August 3 – 5, 2012.
- ARRR-PLRC2-2012 (Past Life Regression Conference 2 – The Association for Regression and Reincarnation Research) Pre-Conference Training: Past Life Therapy with Children Hyderabad India August 1-2 2012.
- “The Time is Now – Regression Therapy with Children and Adolescents” Workshop for World Congress of Regression Therapy 3- WCRT3 Reconnecting in Mangaratibam Rio de Janeiro, Brazil September 4 – 6, 2008.
- “How Children Can get Ahead Start on Clearing Karmic Patterns and Reach Their Highest Potential” Workshop for IAART Annual Conference Reincarnation, Karma and Forgiveness: Soul Evolution in Millbrae, CA May 30 – June 1, 2008.
- “Regression Therapy with Children” Workshop for IARRT Annual Conference Spiritual Revolutionaries: Evidence of Reincarnation in Colorado Springs, CO July 1-4, 2004.
- “Regression, Gestalt and Play Therapy for Children and Adolescents” Two Workshops for
- First World Congress of Regression Therapy 1– WCRT1 Expanding the Scope of Therapy in the Netherlands June 19 -22, 2003.
Christine has presented the following Workshops & Trainings
- Two Day Training “Past Life Therapy with Children and Adolescents” Unicorn Transformational Studies Istanbul Turkey April 4, 5 2015
- Intermediate Training in Gestalt and Past Life Regression Therapy with Children and Adolescents, Almasoma, Lisbon, Portugal, March 27-30 2015
- “Past Life Regression Therapy with Children and Adolescents,” Almasoma Lisbon Portugal, Sept 26-29.
- “Pre-natal, Birth, Past Lives & Family Issues Can Be Healed,” at the Crystal Matrix Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Aug. 23, 2013, ( 2 hrs.)
- “Past Life Therapy with Children,” Pre-Conference two day training, Association for Regression and Reincarnation Research, Past Life Regression Conference 2, Hyderabad, India, Aug. 1 – 2, 2012
- “Birth Trauma with Adults”, experiential training,” based on the Netherton Method of Past Life Therapy, Almasoma group/Mario Resende, Lisbon, Portugal, May 2 -4, 2009
- “Carving New Paths for Children: Children and Adolescent Therapy Presentation,” ILWU-PMA Alcoholism/Drug Recovery Program, Coordinator Training Program, San Pedro, CA, USA, April 21, 2009, (1½ hr.)
- Carving New Paths for Children, Children and Adolescent Therapy Presentation. ILWU-PMA Alcoholism/Drug Recovery Program Coordinator Training Program. San Pedro, CA., April 21 2009.
- “Supporting the Children: Regression Therapy and Gestalt Therapy with Children and Adolescents.” A Two Experiential Training at Crystal Matrix Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Oct. 16 & Nov. 20, 2004.
- “Past Life Therapy…A Portal to Happiness,” a presentation at the Parapsychology Club, Laguna Woods, CA, USA, June 5, 2003, (1½ hrs.)
- Trainer of Past Life Therapy with adults including consultations and supervision to regression students in Newport Beach, California, USA, 1993- 1997.
- Co-trainer with Morris Netherton on Past Life Therapy with adults to regression students in California, USA, 1991- 1993.
Christine Alisa, M.S. is a traditionally based clinician and an Alternative Therapist. Her innovative work with adults, families, children and therapists moves people through an effective transformational process uncovering and clearing issues of abuse and trauma.
Christine Alisa, M.S. MFT21144
295 Redondo Ave., Suite 103
Long Beach, CA 90803
To book an appointment,
please call: 562-619-5883
For other inquiries: email@example.com